A novel coronaviruses (COVID-19) outbreak
Employment Consultation (work conditions, personal safety and hygiene, subsidies to prevent layoffs, etc.)Special Employment Consultation Desk for Problems Related to the Novel Coronavirus Infection (Japanese only)
Disaster InformationEvacuation Points Under COVID-19 Crisis
Helpful Apps and Websites in the Event of Disaster
About the Special Fixed-sum Cash Benefit Program
You don’t need Juminhyo, Resident certificate, to receive 100,000 yen from the Government.
Kobe City Hotline for the Special Fixed-sum Cash Benefit Program
Every day: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Multilingual support available: Korean, Chinese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Application Form for the Special Cash Payment(SAMPLE) Application Form for the Special Cash Payment（133.10 KB）
(SAMPLE) For postal applications（184.45 KB）
COVID-19 Related InformationKobe city website (Japanese)
Kobe city website （by Google Translate）
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare website (English)
World Health Organization website (English)
Kobe City Consultation Hotline (24/7 Multilingual Support)
COVID-19 Health Advice Hotline (for People Returning from Abroad and Those at Risk of Infection)
Call this hotline:
-If you have any health concerns or questions about this disease, and want to learn about ways to protect yourself from it
-Call this hotline immediately, if you experience any of the following:
1. Shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, high fever or any other major symptoms
2. Fever, cough or other relatively mild cold-like symptoms, if you are an older adult or have underlying medical conditions, which puts you at risk of developing severe symptoms
3. Fever, cough or other relatively mild cold-like symptoms, if they persist for a long time
Make sure to call this hotline, if you have had the symptoms for more than 4 days.
Different people may experience the symptoms differently, so please call this hotline immediately if you feel that your symptoms are severe.
All of the above also applies to those who need to keep taking anti-fever or other medication.
-Other than that, call this hotline:
1. If you were in close contact with an infected individual
2. If you have been to one of the areas identified as an outbreak region by the WHO